Here is what you can and cannot expect from this blog:
- To start this will not be a “daily” blog. I will do my best to post once week.
- I am dyslexic. I am sure we will have that with fun.
- I am educated, but not intelligent.
- Posts will be light and heavy, short and long, joyful and angry, egotistical and humble, orthodox and heretical, funny and sad. Take what you get and run with it.
- Most of the time Debra will not edit these posts.
- This blog is part journal, part soapbox, part therapy, part experiment.
- Comments are welcomed.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.