For a long time I have wanted to travel to the Holy Land (Terra Sancta), ever since I was a kid and faith become a pivotal part of my life. Now, that I am here I realize that this trip can turned into a lot of things.
Of all the things it could have been:
- A reason to travel the world.
- An academic learning experience.
- A continuing educational course for occupational advancement.
- An escape.
- The fulfillment of a dream or goal.
- A bullet point on my resume.
- A ego boost.
- A networking opportunity.
Of all the things this trip could have been, I am most hopeful it is and will continue to be a conduit that contacts me to God.
An important visit to the roots of my faith.
A further solidification of a belief that is continually moving from my head to my heart.
A conversation with places and locations allowing to tell their storied interactions with their Creator.
A first hand experience of seeing and feeling a relationship with God chaperoned by history and time as my guide.