Here are some specific times we could use prayer while traveling in India. I have calculated the time difference (11.5 hours) the best I could so your prayers (Denver time) will cover us at about the right time.
▪ Thursday July 19 11:30am – July 20 Friday 12:35pm- Travel to India (sleep, teaching prep and safety)
▪ Saturday July 21 9:35am-6:45pm- Travel to Varanasi via train (sleep and safety)
▪ Saturday July 21 9:00pm- Dan shares and I teach (working with a translator, clarity of mind and the words of the Spirit of God)
▪ Sunday July 22 4:00am- Debra shares and Dan teaches (working with a translator, clarity of mind and the words of the Spirit of God)
▪ Sunday July 22 9:00pm- Debra, Dan and I share and teach (working with a translator, discernment and the words of the Spirit of God)
▪ Monday July 23 1:00am and 4:00am- Debra, Dan and I share and teach (working with a translator, clarity of mind and the words of the Spirit of God)
▪ Tuesday July 24 7:40am to 9:00am- travel back to Delhi via plane (safety, rest and processing our trip so far.)
▪ Wednesday July 25 10:00pm- Sewa Ashram: http://www.delhihouse.org/ (energy and compassion)
▪ Friday July 27 in the afternoon- Courage Homes. http://www.couragehomes.org/ (wisdom, discernment and mercy)
▪ Saturday July 28 7:00am- Youth Group event with Fusion Church Ryan and Dannah’s church)
▪ Saturday July 28 10:00pm- Fusion Church (worshiping and possibly speaking)
▪ Sunday July 29 1:15- Dan leaves for Denver (safety and reentry into Denver life), Debra and I leave for Zurich (Safety, ease of travel and rest)
▪ Monday July 30 All day: Deb and my 18th anniversary
▪ Tuesday 12:00 Debra and I leave Zurich for Denver (Safety, reentry into “normal” life)
During the whole trip we would covet your prayers for good health, flexibility, and energy.